Security and protection of your personal data are very important for us. Herewith, we want to describe the way Tabellarius.org processes the personal data that you share with us by visiting our website or during your business relationship with us.
What is personal data?
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines personal data in Article 4 as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
Who is responsible for your data?
Tabellarius.org is responsible for the processing of the data provided as a user of our website. If you purchase our software sollution, the responsibility for your data is the legal entity you have signed the contract with.
What type of personal data is collected and for which purpose?
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in what is referred to as a log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your internet service provider;
The given data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,·
- Ensuring ease of use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for additional administrative purposes.
b) When subscribing to our newsletter
- If you have expressly consented via our corresponding form for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used to regularly send you our newsletter, so you can be informed about our offers, news or updates related to the services we provide.
- Any double-opt-in procedure in place? If yes, please, describe.
- Please note that you can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter anytime, in which case we will delete all of your personal data.
With whom will your personal data be shared?
The personal data you provided to us by visiting our website or you subscribing to our newsletter will not be shared with any third party.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
Your email address provided for the purpose of sending you our newsletter will be deleted up to 24 hours after you unsubscribe from our newsletter.
What are your rights?
You have right to:
- Request information about what data is collected about you and how it is used.
- Request correction or erasure of incomplete or
incorrect data stored with us.
- Request restriction or to object to the processing of your personal data and requirements for us to not further process your personal data where you have a legitimate reason for doing so.
- Lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you are located or where your data controller is located.
- Withdraw your consent previously given to us at any time.
Any information you submit through our website will be held securely and in the strictest of confidence. We will never use or sell your personal information without your consent except for the exact purposes which you have requested e.g. to confirm a demonstration request receipt.
The only information we collect is related to the use of our web site. This information is anonymous and is gathered through our servers ‘log files. These log files record generic information, such as the number of visits our web site receives, the types of browsers used and the number of files downloaded, but never personal information. This log file information allows us to create better content aimed at our viewer ‘s preferences.
Some of our pages use a feature of your browser called a “cookie”. Cookies, by themselves, are not able to extract any personal information from you.
Our site uses Google Analytics and AdWords including the advertising features for Remarketing, demographics and interest-based reporting. We use Google Analytics to better understand our visitors and to provide relevant advertisements to individuals who visited our website.
We also use Google AdWords to advertise Tabellarius software across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Optimization tool or from Google AdWords by visiting Google’s Ads Settings.